We're here for you.
Community Bridges is here to support individuals with developmental disabilities or acquired brain injury. If you have questions regarding eligibility and services please contact us.
(603) 225-4153 or Toll Free: 1-800-499-4135
162 Pembroke Rd, Concord, NH 03301
M-F 8:30 am- 4:30 pm
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact Community Bridges through the Federal Relay Service (NH Relay) by calling 7-1-1 or 1-800-735-4423.
Click here to sign up for our emails.
To make an appointment for eligibility & intake for ages 3 years and older, please contact:
Disclaimer: Community Bridges cannot accept third-party referrals for services supporting individuals over the age of three. If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these services, please have the individual or family member responsible for the care of an individual contact us.
Office Closures 2022
- Civil Rights Day Monday, January 17
- President’s Day Monday, February 21
- Memorial Day Monday, May 30
- Juneteenth/Unity Day/Pride Day Monday, June 20 (observed)
- Independence Day Monday, July 4
- Labor Day Monday, September 5
- Indigenous/Immigrant Day Monday, October 10
- Veterans Day Friday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Thursday, November 24
- Day after Thanksgiving Friday, November 25
- Winter Holiday Monday, December 26 (observed)
Office Closures 2023
- Martin Luther King/Civil Rights Day Monday, January 16
- President’s Day Monday, February 20
- Memorial Day Monday, May 29
- Juneteenth/Unity Day/Pride Day Monday, June 19
- The day before Independence Day, Monday, July 3
- Independence Day Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day Monday, September 4
- Indigenous Day Monday, October 9
- Veterans Day Friday, November 10 (observed)
- Thanksgiving Thursday, November 23
- Day after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 24
- Christmas/Winter Holiday Monday, December 25