How to File a Complaint

Community Bridges holds firmly to the belief that a community is stronger when all of its members are included.  In fact, community inclusion is a big part of our mission.  We also believe that the protection of an individual’s rights plays a vital role in their ability to be engaged within their community.  We take client’s rights very seriously and believe it is in all of our best interests that human rights are protected every day, in every way.

We are required to provide both verbally and in writing, to all the people we serve, information on the rights of clients receiving developmental and acquired brain disorder services in the State of New Hampshire. We do this annually at the Individual Service Plan meeting.  We’ve provided three documents to assist you with familiarizing yourself with your rights. We’ve also attached the process for making a complaint if you believe your/your family member’s rights have been violated.  They are:

If you have questions about your rights, your Case Manager is your first point of contact and they are prepared to answer your questions and provide clarification.  They can also assist you by filing a complaint on your behalf.  You can also file a complaint directly with the Bureau of Developmental Services.  If you prefer, you can contact our Quality Improvement Coordinator 603-225-4153 ext. 328

z-library z-library z-lib project